1. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Chamomile ($38): Just when I thought that nothing could veer me away from Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint (a beauty dream team essential since March), this mattifying wonder completely converted me. I love it's velvety smooth, lightweight texture.
2. HIPPxRGB Nail Tint in T2 ($16): After searching high and low for the ideal nude nail polish, I came across this brill collab from celeb makeup artist Jenna Hipp and eco-friendly brand RGB. Add a layer of silver flecks on top for a disco alien effect, as seen here.
3. NARS Semi Matte Lipstick in Fire Down Below ($24): Sometimes channeling '90s Drew Barrymore is necessary. This deep blood red hue helps me get there.
4. SkinCeuticals Serum 20 AOX+ ($118): After cleansing, I apply a few drops of this age-defying, Vitamin C-rich serum to my face, neck and décolletage. It makes my skin happy.
5. VMV Hypoallergenics Eye Serum ($85): My favorite thing about this eye serum is that I can actually feel (and see!) it working every time. It instantly tightens skin around the eye.
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50): If I'm going to love matte lipstick as much as I do, then I better prep the hell out of my lips for this notoriously drying product. This polish is a lifesaver.
7. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ($10): Sometimes I talk to myself when I'm applying makeup. Sometimes I (heavily) curse when I make a mistake, like smudging mascara under my eye when trying to use a standard-sized wand on lower lashes. Annoying! This little cutie makes it easy.
8. Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($26): Long hair needs extra love, especially if you use heat styling tools as much as I do. This daily treatment keeps my strands looking health and shiny at all times. I haven't found another product that does it better.
9. NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates ($27): This is my favorite item in the adorb Edie Gift Set from NARS' acclaimed Andy Warhol collection. Of all the liquid liners and smudge pots I've tried this year, this foolproof pen helps me nail a daily cat-eye best.
10. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette ($50): Who doesn't love this palette? It's a UD bestseller for a reason. I've taken it with me all around the world and plan on doing the same next year.
11. Topshop Nail Polish in Eclipse ($8): This is the 2012 version of my go-to galaxy mani essential, Orly's Space Cadet. I love the intergalactic iridescence going on here, and people always ask about it when I wear it.
12. Kinara Red Carpet Facial Kit ($145): Last but certainly not least is this amazing at-home facial kit from Kinara Skin Care Clinic and Spa in West Hollywood. The spa's founder and Halle Berry's trusted esthetician Olga Lorencin-Northrup first turned me onto it when I visited her earlier this year. Given that it has completely transformed my skin, I cannot recommend it enough!